IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,            we have CUCM 11.5 installed on BE6M server, the current ESXi version is 5.5, we are planning to upgrade ESXi to 6.5,  when i check virtualization wiki for the compatibility it shows that 6.5 is supported (Supported Versions of VMw...

As title, I'd like to ask if is there a way to Provision a CISCO SP-6851 With 3CX. I already made several searches and tries, but without results for now. (I know that normally it's unsupported but I think it can be done somehow anyway)

cosv by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community.We have an internal project to enable 802.1x for all Wifi clients. Now we from UC Team are asked if we can do 802.1x for our 7925 and 8821 Wifi phones. I try to find something in the www and found only informations for 7925...Cis...

I have an 8841 phone that doesnt boot up..when i plug in the ethernet cable the mute button lights up read and the handset led shows red too but nothing else happens even the screen doesnt show anything no cisco logo no nothing just blank...I have tr...

morowut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a fairly easy way to use a Cisco up phone as a normal landline in my house? I would like to use one in my office at home without the need for a complicated set up. Just wondered if it was possible with some know how?

seichi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  Not sure what is the problem here. I feel liked I've tried every combo of config possible. We are able to call local and national, however, international fails. We have Comcast PRI and I called them and they told me we have internationa...

AM8112 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes