IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a scenario we are using BE6K with 700 users,we have ordered bundle CUWL-25 licenses Enhanced UCL-675,as i know unity connection comes by default 24 ports...my question wether all the 700 users can acess the voicemail with this existing licenses,ar...

hi guys,if i have a coming call from mobile to my extension and i forwarding my unanswered calls to my mobile showing the E1 no on my mobile while i want to showing the caller mobile ID.is the ""gateway Calling Party Selection* Originator"" configura...

Since i am going for new setup,i want to migrate the DLU licenses to newone,as i got information without UCSS subscription we cannot migrate licenses,is there any way to get a licenses,perhaps if i am going for new licenses its more costly is there a...

We currently have a 7-digit route pattern that contains a number in the Calling Party Transformation Mask field - 5592223333.  This is so all calls from the site will show the number - 5592223333.  However, we have a couple of numbers (at the same si...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I think I have already my solution but I would have some opinions. I upgraded my CUCM from 8.6 to 10.0.1 and now, my CUBAC doesn't work. The CUCM connectivity show a nice error like this :"CUCM connection test failed. Please check the connectio...

Kevin SAS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues getting our Yealink phones and LLDP. It seems no matter what configuration that I use I cannot get the SG300 to respond to the LLDP messages with the correct voice vlan.  Here is my configuration that I am using, does anybody have any Y...

thermel31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm not sure how to describe this, perhaps it's a feature however I'm currently experimenting with a VG224 and have it set up with our Asterisk PBX via SIP. It's all working perfect however I've just realised that if I have a phone in port 0 an...