IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Hunt Pilot configured to Queue. I have selected a MOH Source and Announcement and for testing, set the maximum numbers of callers in queue to 1. The MOH Audio Source Config is below...Stream # 2MOH Audio Source File SampleAudioSourceInitial ...

Hi,      We have upgraded our call manager from version 8.5 to 10.5.  Once after the upgrade we lost all the Ringtones and background images except the two default ringtone and background images.  we got 8945 sccp phones(running 9-3-1 firmware) and 9...

Have CUCM 6.1.2When trying to delete an IP phone, get the following:Delete failed. [10206] Cannot delete a device that is used as a Primary Phone.Google results indicate that a Softphone is still associated with the IP phone, but that is not the case...

netstar-1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Any help with this boondoggle would be much appreciated!On one phone with extension 930, I can get into the sub menu of capital one's phone system and on another phone with extension 121,  I cant?In detail; I can put a 930 extension on a 79...

automatically routing calls to a different initial message prompt certain days of the month. In a month, For a customer the first 15 days the calls should route to one script and the next 15 days the calls should route another script, these routing s...

Hi Folks, So I've implemented the solution to block unwanted calls based on their CLID as per this guide :- http://www.netcraftsmen.net/blogs/entry/cisco-cucm-blocking-calls-by-calling-party-number-id.html   and it works a treat BUT it also stops cal...

Hi,I have Cisco 2921 ISR (c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-2.T1.bin) and Grandstream voice gateway registered to the same ITSP. ITSP's SIP register interval is 300 seconds. Grandstream registers every 300 seconds (no problem),  ISR - 480 seconds sosome i...