IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! B-ACD & SIP issue

Hi Guys,Hope i posted in the right section. I'm trying to setup B-ACD in my lab using CME7.0, basically it workfor SCCP phones (CIPC) however when i try it with SIP phone (X-Lite) I'm not able to get it working.When SIP phone called the AA Pilot, it ...

Hello everyone.    I have an issue that I've been trying to resolve since we upgraded from CallManager 7.1.5 to 9.1.2.12900-11.  I am able to forward my desk phone to my mobile phone, but when I call my desk phone, I get  an immediate fast busy.  I'v...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got a hunt pilot -> hunt list -> line group configured in Call Manager 7.1 the call distribution is fine, but I thought phones that were forwarded were excluded from the group?When a phone is forwarded to voicemail, the phone is still ringin...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a large list of translation patterns for outbound speed dials.  Works fine for outbound, and of course we can mask the calling ID outbound  For inbound, Id like to have names attached to this same list, for example 18005555555 calls and I see ...

After view some documents and books, i'm Little confuse about mgcp call flow, After the cucm has sent all signaling to devices, the rtp data flows directly between ip phones or this flow is mantained and managed by mgcp gateway?

Unanswered Topics