IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to alli have something strange here and i need your assistance Call Flow:Sip trunk-->UC540--> CUEWhen calls coming to UC540 from outside and then going to cue then we send back service unavailable.I made a translation and i sent directly the incom...

Hello SITE-A DID24247XXX till 24247999SITE-B DID222291XX  till 22229399SITE-C DID232361XX-23236299Planning a IP telephony deployment with multiple site, site A and site B, site C, Calling between the site will be by access code, "7" for site A and "8...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So either I'm dense or it just doesn't exist. All I really want is a report of what devices are associated to an application user. We have a situation wherein we have two CTI applications and if a single device is associated to both the world comes c...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many DIDs used by marketing that come into CM and then have a translation pattern applied to get the call to its destination.However, the CDR data shows the translation pattern, not the DNIS.  What I am doing wrong, we use a third party call ...

bschaper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Planning to change H323 GW to MGCP below are the translation profile created what setting has to be done on CUCM MGCP Gateway endpoint page in perspective of inbound calls settings and outbound calls settings, significant digits, etc,etc. belo...

Hello, A Cisco 7940 gets VLAN Access from a POE connection. Then transfers VLAN Access to a Cisco 7911 daisy-chained to its 10/100 PC port.Building office is leased. We are using all available POE ports at that office. The second phone is powered wit...