IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On CUCM System version: 8.6.2.23060-1, VMWare Installation, some Route Patterns seems to disappear.  Is there a way to see who logged into the CUCM and when?  Also, is there a way to see when config changes were made?  I know this capability was not ...

HI guys, I am  beginner at cisco VOICE, but I have some knowledges, all the CBT nuggets 640-461 done.I am able to configure my router cisco 2811 IOS 15.1 , via CLI , CME and via CCP. I configure , users,dn, dial peers, patterns, etc.. and all is work...

Hello All- I have a client who that is expressing concern about some of the Caller-ID text not displaying on their phones.  I initially thought that it might just be something that the PSTN wasn't sending over, but when I debug q931 I see the name of...

I met  problem when FXO port on cisco router can`t get disconnect messages ,because of it cisco ip phone remains ringing.When dialing from ip phone ,it begins to call after 15-20 seconds.I have the following topology:PSTN gives  phone connection thro...

Hi,I have a line group with 3 DN's that are in Circular Algorithm. These 3 dn's are set like for 1st dn will ring for 3 time and it will route to 2nd dn and same way after 3 rings it goes to 3rd DN. Now the issue is, if the 3rd dn is also not answer ...

rajeshpat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes