IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MGCP & CUCM Ports

Hello,I have a client with restricted open network port , I want to configure the VG224 analog voice gateway so pls confirm my thoughts are correct enough or I require more ports. Analog VG224 to CUCM -----mgcp packets 2427,2428PSTN VG to CUCM -----m...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently moved our phone system to our data center as most of our staff work from home. We've then set up a site-to-site VPN to one of our offices on Cisco ASA5505s which works okay but every know and then we get issues with the voice quality...

Hi friends,I have a query hope you could resolve it. We have 2 offices at mumbai at different location RO and HOHO has the PRI line and RO has only connectivity over MPLS and normal IP base calling between RO and HO.We would like to route the PSTN ca...

Hi All, We have an issue where users on one site are calling other sites using full PSTN DID numbers rather than internal extensions (and therefore incurring a call charge).  Once all reasonable attempts at educating users and encouraging them to use...