IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, Have a two port e1 card and terminating two pri's on it. One with range 1234xxxx and one with 6789xxxx from two different providers. I have cucm 9. Can I route calls to either one of the pri's ? I need to dial 0 to get into the 1st one and ...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Just thrown in the deep sea to make this thing to work. I have no training or have previous experience with voice stuff.The requirement is basic! It is for a small office just need calls in and out (use E1), park, hold, transfer,conference an...

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , Again I am distrub you guys, I have some issue to discusses with you guys, if you have time please help me out for this.My problem is that we a one CUCM(Ver 8.0.3) Cluster and we have more then 9000 phone device with dfferent models with mor...

rshakee69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have in my stock two B6000 . I need to sell them and get chance to do that. Attached is the excel sheet which has two sheets, sheet No. 1 what I have in my stock and sheet no2 is what the customer is looking for which is 75 user. The customer is...