IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a gateway where the name delivery is not working.  Looking at the q931 debug, the telco is sending the name.  However the debug looks different that our other gateways.  It is a 3945 with IOS 15.1 code. From the problem gateway(Phone numbers h...

jowagner by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All  I have three server (one publisher and two subscribers) , i would like to upgrade CUCM from 4.2 to 9.1 to two UCS 7000 business edition M3 , and i read Jump-flash cut steps to UCS pdf , my Questions : - to upgrade three servers publisher an...

Hi all,I have a CUCM v9, connected and synchronized with Microsoft LDAP correctly. When I hit the Directory Button for the first time, It take a long time to respond to my request, and after that I can get response quickly. I'm asking if there is som...

HiWe have a 2921 ISR G2 Router with 6 E1 Cards and Total number of 56 Dial-Peers active on it and 512 MB of Ram.The IOS Version is 15.2(4)M4 and there’s a PVDM3-256 installed on it. Some days ago the router reloaded accidentally at the end of the wo...

sahar.ami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes