IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have one user who is unable to pick up calls using the BLF. When they attempt to pick up a call they get a "temp fail" message. I have logged the user into a different handset and the issue follows the  UDP. I have deleted and ...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Learn from experts Vijay Rao and Amit Singh about simplified upgrade process and focused support from Cisco to migrate to version 9.1.  This is a continuation of the live Webcast...

Hello All, We have H323 Gateway which is used by ISDN lines and SIP trunk by SIP lines. We are planning to move ISDN lines to SIP. So the provider wants us to update the changes from CUCM end. We are planning to change the priority of Route group to ...

This is so confusing to me.  I have both models (as far as I'm aware, it is possible that the second time I purchased these phones I was sent the wrong model) and they look and behave exactly the same.  I have no intention to use Call Manager, or any...

Hello Guys , I have problem about registering webex room kit mini to CUCM (Version 11.5) . I'm sure I've registered mac add correctly, and the device type is correct. However, the page on CUCM says the status is rejected. Previously, I registered thi...