IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our infrastucture just recently launched the VM to Email service.We have also launched the BES10, UDS service to the employees that use iOS devices (iPads, iPhones)We have pushed out our Work Space Connect app to the iOS devices through our BES 10 se...

Hi, we are looking at the IP Phone Agent service but I have not found any documentation that verifies if the service is compatible with a 7962 phone and if you can also use the extension mobility service on the same device.  Does anyone know of a doc...

tsperduto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, I've tried to research this but I'm only getting hits for Call Manager (CUCM), not Call Manager Express.Some time ago, certain Services stopped working.  Particulary the ability to edit/manage speed dial buttons.I cannot get an approximate date o...

We've configured SSL VPN onto an alternative port on our ASA (DTLS remained on 443) and now i've an issue connecting the IP Phone via Internet onto our CUCM 9.1.In logfile i can see access denied messages on TCP/443 and so it looks like the Phone tri...

iamroot80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today I did a super copy of my CIPC device to build a new CIPC device, then updated the DN's on both Line1 and Line2 for the new device. After saving this new device and registering the CIPC with the new device name, I still had the lines from the or...

Hi does anyone know a Application for mobile phones where you can preset youEnterprise Feature Access DID, and all of the rest settings so the only thing you have to do is insert the number you whis to transfer the call to ?I think it is hard for the...

hj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I very need help.In my IP telephone network I use phone 7900 series with LSC authentifications. (it work fine)now we have new 6901 and 6911 Cisco phones.I cannot registered this phone with LSC. (with out authentification work fine)In 6901-691...