IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I've got a Cisco IP PHONE 7911g, I haven't used it for a while. I wanted to use it again (for my lab), I decided connected it by using the Power Adapter. Just when I connected to the All the lights come up, But nothing on the screen. It Jus...

I have some 2821's that I was running tcl scripts referencing .au files, and saw some really strange results that I was wondering if someone could shed light on.1.  I was able to get one tcl working out of 7 (14 if I count both routers).  I took that...

JaredWood by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having issue with the timeouts on a hunt group I have been searching the internet but I can not find anything.The issue is that I would like to first phone to ring 3 times, then the second one the same and the 3rd phone the same. I have tried...

Hello ,Can anyone please help me with the following , we are installing a new centralized IPT environment , currently we have local old CUCM that we don't have access to , we have bought a new phones 7942 and 7962  that are not configured on the old ...

I'm running Aastra IP-phones with 802.1X on Cisco 2960-switches 15.0(2)SE2 and 12.2(55)SE5.Both phones and clients are authenticated and works fine. My problem is that the phone does not drop the clients mac address when the client is disconnected. I...

krbe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes