IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Has anyone come across an issue where calls are successfully recorded on a Red Box server but when you play them back the participants talk over each other.cheersKev

kevbo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE Version 7.1Supervisor in a team can see still find a user who is removed from the Agent team List.Troubleshooting done:Removed the agent from AWS server and asked Supervisor to login  no change.Deleted and created Supervisor no change.Made super...

Hi, I have a Cisco Cius on a table and ... as you probably know ... it sucks. So I have a question - was anyone successful to hack it and install standard Android 4+ (or any linux) on it? I would use it for Android development then ... and I suppose ...

JiriPrinc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to test an ATA-187 on our CUCM with a fax and when it answers on the first call it drops the call.  When the sending machine redials the ATA will answer and receive the fax.  I dropped the max baud rate on the ATA down to 2400 and it w...

jamize by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing some lab practice, and I can't get SIP URI routing working from UCM to CME. I have a SIP route pattern and a SIP trunk. The SIP trunk is pointed at the Trunk directly, not through a route group. When I use DNA, it forces me to put "sip:" i...

Resolved! CME with SIP Trunk

Hi Expertsi am facing problem when calling outside using my SIP trunk from ITSP. i am calling from my gateway using csim start number it shows folloing messagescsim start 38880951May 18 16:57:58.887: csim: called number = 38880951, loop count = 1 pi...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes