IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have one publisher and two subscribers in our office.  I will be moving the publisher and subscriber2 to another location retaining its IP addresses.  Before that move, I plan to change the subscriber1 ip address to another subnet to ensure the IP ...

HI,I am facing a problem with users calling one extension.  4 users cannot reach a particular number.  But that particular number can call the 4 users.THis is the memory statistics:UC500#show memory statistics                             Head    Tota...

Hi Everyone,I have cluster A and cluster B connetced through WAN and Proxy SIP. If a user from cluster B (called B1) calls another user in cluster A (called A1) and the A1 puts the B1 on hold, which server is going to stream the Moh to B1 phone? Will...

I opened replied to a thread similar to this, but I need some assistance please! I'm dealing with something similar to this but here's my flowISP/ITSP->ASA-CUBE->CUCMBEOutbound calls work fine, it's inbound that's getting me...here's my config.voice ...