IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to apply auto qos on my interfaces, I am using the auto qos voip cisco-phone command.  I am getting a warning when I apply this command.     Warning: rcv cosmap will not be applied in hardware. To modify rcv cosmap in hardware, all of the...

I'm struggling to find in any of the ordering guides how someone might go about reinstating UCSS for a CUWL-BE cluster that has expired. I know with CUWL/BE6K that it is equivalent to CUWL STD, so should they use the CUWL STD reinstatement SKU (L-REI...

IAN PERRY by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco UC540 Voice Router. I have configured SIP services into that box to use 3rd party (3cx Softphone) SIP software on Phone / Desktop,On Desktop Side my 3rd party softphone is working fine no issue while I am using same client on my andri...

Hi all,I need to modify enable/disable/restricted Settings Access for a large group of phones with CUCM v6.So can I configure hundreds of phones like this based on region/location, or by using BAT... or must I change each device setting individually?...

paulf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes