IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi peoplekindly help me out...i have to present a solution for 2000 users of Cisco VOIP on multisites...i suggested them to use CM cluster on each individual site.Now i am having difficulty to connect my gateways with all sites via bandwidth and PSTN...

Resolved! CME 7.1

Hi,I have a issue with only 1 user,when user A dials user B , User A is gets a busy tone though user B is not busy, user A goes on hook and dial again with in a 2 sec still it is a busy tone, when user A again dial thrice to user B the call gets conn...

I am trying to setup a softkey template for my 8945 phones which are connected via a CME 8.6.  Here is what I have:ephone-template  2 softkeys idle  Login Newcall Redial softkeys seized  Redial Endcall Cfwdall Gpickup Callback softkeys connected  Hol...

If I have a two button desk phone - 7945G - and two lines and I want to ignore one of them for a time is there a way to do that?  e.g. suppose my second line is shared with four other people/phones.  Now I am on my lunch break and I want my phone to ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm a newbie in CCNA voice.  I would like to setup a simple voice lab to learn but I don't know where to start.  Can someone help me with equipment list & what I need to do ?I would like to setup something like this:1.  From internal network, ...

Hi,we have a Cisco UCM 8.0.3.We have note that only one BLF monitored line (monitored from two different devices) remain always on (red lamp). Also after monitored user leave line free, so phone was in "on-hook" state.All two supervisor phone (cp-796...

fdetoma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,I have a customer who has been on SIP for quite a while. Suddenly when they call out the caller ID received no longer says "CompanyX" it now says the name that is on the individual IP phone. So forinstance it used to say "Company X" on caller ID...

hi,we are running a 8.0 cucm with SIP trunk to the PSTN.  (cucm to gateway is a sip trunk, and gateway to the provider is also sip).  the problem is that when we dial a long distance without the long distance code "1" , it doesnt provide the message ...