IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi community,While trying to integrate CUCM 9.0 with AD 2008, we are getting an error- " Error while Connecting to ldap://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:389, null ,we are trying with the Domain Administrator user, and using the root OU for all the users, eg: OU=Use...

binu.john by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Sorry if this question is a little apsurd, but I need a little help. I am all new in Cisco, so don't take my question as bad I have a client that has Cisco 1751-V with cards:1. PVDM-122. PVDM-256K-43. WIC-1B-S/T-V3and IOS version is 12.4....

Hi ,Do cisco has a ip communicator for Android phones ??? That can be connected through the VPN in coporate Network.I Hope the answer for above query is Cisco mobile APP for smart phones (Jabber ), I can install in Android and through VPN connection ...

So i am doing a skype integration to UCM via CUBE ... I have outbound working no problem.  However, i know i have an ASA issue with a NAT translation for the inbound calling.  The ASA at the client site is a MESS and they have so many things running ...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,     I have a H323 phone device that can listen on multiple ports.  However, CUCM 8.6 uses the IP address as the name of the device during registration.  Is there a way to register the device with the same IP multiple times but with differen...

tnetrider by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes