IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a couple of Cisco 7961G phones that when power is applied, all the lights light up but nothing else happens.  I'm talking about the lights above the switchhook, all the line buttons and the 3 including the speaker button. I have tried to...

awright by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best facility to use to accomplish the following:(a) determind which Gateway a call used to enter or exit the enterprise?(b) Is it possible to see the real time activity of calls on a gateway in a fomrat other than debug?Thanks           ...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange problem where a user cannot call one specific number (from different phones).  The dialed number will ring once, then you get a "your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and try your call again".  ...

cowanp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, when someone calls our hunt pilot number (9000) it will attempt to ring a member phone 3 times before it logs that phone out of the hunt group, I have two questions relating to this:1) Is there a way to increase the number of rings each hu...

jmartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUCM 9.1 and a standalone ELM server on the same UCS box.  I migrated the licenses and everthing was running and licensed.  I did a DRS backup of ELM and shutdown the server on UCS1.  I built a fresh copy of ELM with the same IP, hostname, etc...

Hiin srst router licences are error is showingThe following license(s) are transitioning, expiring or have expired.Features with expired licenses may not work after Reload.Feature: cme-srst                       ,Status: transition, PeriodLeft: 8  wk...