IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Good day. Is there anyone experience this same issue? as per advice they have restarted the call manager and the issue was fixed. Upon checking the CUCM EventViewer-SystemLog we have seen this output:Feb 18 13:52:28 cucm-tfs user 6 ilog_impl:...

Hi,Would like to ask some help on troubleshooting our issue with very long calls in pstn. This is happening over a year now. Our current Telco bills us for calls that lasted from 25 to 58 hours for each calls which for a normal point of view is impos...

Dear All,I am running Call Manager 8.5.My question is that when i pick up the hand set of the IP Phone and dials any number outside i does not hear the ringing voice in my ip phone.It just connects the call without any ringing sound.Like for example ...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having an issue which can be replicated consistently, this is the problem;A external call comes in from the provider and it is answered.The call is then blind transferred to another extension. This is then picked up and answered by call pickup...

Hello,We are planning to upgrade cisco 7961 IOS phone firmware from version 7.0(3.05) (application load: Jar41.2-9-2-26.sbn) to SCCP41.9-3-1SR1-1S 9.3(1)SR1We could successfully load the latest version onto the Call Manager 7.1.5 b...

Hi!I am want to upgrade my MCS-7825H3 server to 4G of RAM so it can support CUCM version 8.But I cannot find RAM for any MCS-xxxx HP server on Cisco Commerce Workspace and the MCS-7825H3 is not listed on the "Product Line" selection on Kingstons webs...

olamob by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, when call coming  from PSTN or Internal calls we have transfer it to other Ext. this is from Hotel Operator. call is hanging and they dont do any thing in phone. some time did not pick the call also. I am always restart IP Media Streaming Serv...