IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,             Am facing problem with resetting the IP Phone to factory default. I know am following the correct procedure. After the factory reset, the IP Phone is showing as upgrade and it is 0% and it has its own IP at the top right screen,...

Resolved! CUCM License

Hi,I'm installing CUCM on UCS server B200 I have already installed CUCM and i want to upload a  License which can be asked from cisco by PAK , For CUCM License after entering PAK when i move to step 2 as per the attached what i have to input details ...

Assume that the PRI is reporting the main BTN on outbond calls from within the Enterprise.  YOu want to have your DID number displayed when you make a call.  Where in CUCM do you set this up? In another example, an H323 Gateway with analog lines clea...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I access //X.X.X.X/ccmadmin, I can change my phone button layout (Example: button 3: Sam-100 , button 4: John-101, and etc).  When I access //X.X.X.X/ccmuser I do not have the phone button open layout.  I am able to access ccmadmin and ccmuser u...

tcvo91732 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes