IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my 2901 router, the config on my dial-peer voice for VOIP is set to use voice-class codec 1 which is defined in the router as G.729.  However, within the call manager, the Region Audio Codec is set to G.711.Which one is it using?  Which takes prec...

lwmoseley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! H323 trace on CUCM

Hey Guys,We are trying to establish a H323 trunk between CUCM and an ALCATEL PBX but until now i only got it working on the ALCATEL > CUCM side.When some one that is behind the CUCM tries to establish a communication to an ALCATEL phone i don't have ...

I can't seem to wrap my head around whether to trust DSCP or CoS.....I would assume to trust CoS (It's at the Access Layer 2, right?), but I've read documents and articles in which DSCP was trusted without much explanation as to why.  It shouldn't me...

Hi Experts,Following critical error is showing in RTMT for CUP ver: 7.0.2.10000-36At Wed Jan 09 11:09:02 PKT 2013 on node UCWTLHRCUP01; the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:  SeverityMatch - Critical : 7238: Jan 09 06:08:54.448 UTC...

Sajeel145 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes