IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to bring up a new ISM but it is in service-module fail open mode.  Below is the relevant configuration.  Anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong?interface GigabitEthernet0/0.5description Voice VLANencapsulati...

My company employes teachers aound the world and there has bee talk about handing out IP Communicator to them. Currently we allow our users to VPN to our Cisco firewall for access to our fileshares and voice servers. We are using Cisco AnyConnect cli...

Hi All,I have to perform a CME upgrade. The existing router is a 2851, whilst the new router is the 2951. My concern is the voicemail aspect. We will advise to clear all voicemail boxes before cutover however can the users voicemail pins and greeting...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Akhil Behl Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Learn and ask questions of Cisco expert Akhil Behl about the importance of security at end-point level, which can otherwise be easily exploited by an insider or an at...

Good Afternoon,I am looking for a solution to help a hearing impaired client.  Is there solution that will convert speech to text and display it on the IP phone?  Or maybe an IP phone that provides internal amplification for the hearing impaired clie...

We are set to deploy a few hundred 8945s. CUCM is set to enable video, but I'd like for every phone to not auto transmit video. I see in the preferences of the phone that you can turn auto transmit to off, which would make the user push the video mut...

I am encountering difficulty with configuring Fax Onramp with a T1-CAS connection.  The problem is that my POTS dial peer, once applied to a port, immediately catches and black holes every inbound call.  Here is sample from a debug:*Nov 14 19:02:58.3...