cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Call Reporting Software

I am currenting on UCM version 7.0.2, My company has about 1100 phones, running the weekly reports on Cisco's CDR is becoming a real pain. I am looking for a program that can just collect all the files and that I can run simple extension reports on a...

FAX - Problem to transmit

Hi Guys, My Customer is with following problem: The FAX receive, but, don´t transmit. The scenario have the CUCM 7.1.3 and Gateway 2821. The equipment is turn on the FXS. We verified configuration port about CUCM and didn´t found error configuration,...

wilsonsant by Frequent Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 7940 phone and firmware

Hi everybodyI just bought cisco 7940 phone for my ccna voice lab.When I look at the firmware setting on the phone, that is what i found:FIRMWARE VERSION1) APP LOAD ID        D00308010200 Is this firmware? what will happen if ip phone load different f...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Secure LDAP

Software Version: 8.6.2.21900-5 Problem Details: iPlanet LDAP is set up on our CUCM cluster for users to authenticate to their user page viaLDAP. LDAP and LDAP authentication are configured correctly, and they are connected to the server with no pro...

Resolved! active and in-use butsh license status application voicemail disabled.

Hi,I  am having a cisco ISM-SRE-710-K9 with unity express 8.6 running on it. While verifying the licence I saw there is a VMIVR-VM-MBX active and in-use butsh license status applicationvoicemail disabled.  I am geting voice mail poilet number in busy...

sccp problem

hello guys I got this message on my router while configuring software mtp:"rpm_user_create_profile_entry :: Resource provider not registered"and my mtp is not registered to the call manager. IOS 12.4TI am sure about my config have in another router a...

karim7784 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes