IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In my 8.6.2 CUCM Cluster, I see Node License Utilization count as 9. We have total of 19 node license and 11 are shown as remaining.My query's are as mentioned below,I have read that servers (nodes) with Callmanger service is activated will onl...

spvaidya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2811 vic slots

Hi all, I am buying a 2811 router with pvdm-32 and vwic-1mft-e1 card. I just need to know that can i use e1 card (for voice not data) directly in the vic slots or do i need nm module for that ?kindly tell me

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 8941 problem

Hi, i'm running callmanager version 8.6.2a (su2), 8941 phone was running fine but suddenly ist shows the following behavior:When a user is on a call and another call comes in , the first call goes on speaker without user intervention (the user didn't...

I have a 2811 that I want to put all my faxing onto. We have a dedicated PRi for FAX that will be connected to this router and I want to create the Analog (FXS) extensions off this router. I have the router which already has an HDV module with the 1M...

bsoth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 7.1.3We have a couple 7914 modules that have been selected for 7960 phone within CUCM. It's 'Expansion Module Information' is set to '7914 14-button line expansion module'. The phone's status displays the module as connected.My main question is ...