IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Installing CUCM 8.6 to replace CallManager 4.2(3).  The old CallManager is using 9.@ route patterns with route filters.  The route lists have 2 gateways selected, but one will have PreDot Trailing-# for the Discard Digits of the Ca...

Does IP Communicator classify/mark its own traffic in OS (Windows XP/7)?If so, does enabling WMM on WLC/AP prioritize this traffic for wireless?  Even if the SSID is Bronze QoS on WLC?Also - is there a way to verify QoS (actual traffic being classifi...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to configure the directory number in the Cisco IP Phone 7961 and CIPC, but I need than the calls from 7961 use FAC and the call from CIPC don´t use FAC.That is possible?Directory Number:    7000 Partition:         Internal    Calling ...

Hi there,I have a new scenario for me... SIP service provider (as PSTN)... connected to my router with ISDN interfaces to a PBX (ISDN BRI) ...Inbound Calls from SIP to myRouter > LAN IP Phone are ok...Inbound Calls from SIP to myRouter-ISDN-PBX are b...

Hi,If I put the command ´sh license detail cme-srst´ I receive this :RouterVallecas#sh license detail cme-srstFeature: cme-srst                        Period left: 5  weeks 6  daysIndex: 1        Feature: cme-srst                          Version: 1....

Hi!I am trying to integrate a CME 8.6 with CUCM via MacroLan, i introduce this commands in router to do this:     dial-peer voice 1234 voippreference 1destination-pattern 1...session target ipv4: <IP del CUCM>dtmf-relay h245-alphanumericcodec g711ula...

Does any one have any idea which traces should be collected for issues call failure issue or any other logs i mean for all the logs which can help isolate issue's Like few days ago i was facing issue upgrading the CUCM server so i took install logs t...

Dear All,I'm trying integration with SBC PSTN with SIP trunk (inband-g711aluw). All calls is always success ring and getting connection or answered, but the problem are when sending dtmf always send double digit and the destination does not receive t...