IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The common partition on the disk is 100% full.  I see that when I do a "show status" under the CLI.What is the exact path in RTMT I need to go within the app to delete all files needed to free up all space?I seen many articles explaining to delete...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am having CUE Express AIM2-CUE, installed into 2811 router at one of branch.Currently CUE is having CCM License file & it is integrated with CCM 7.x at HQ & working perfect.If my branch router switch into SRST mode, my CUE stops working &...

I have user with multiple lines During the day she needs to activate/deactivate  CFA to voicemail for every line - so call is forwarded to the voicemail  To do it - user have to choose every line separatelly  and press CFA softkey For 5 lines it take...

aklyuka30 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics