IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2811 router with c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T4.bin IOSI amtrying to add the command:"bind media source-interface loopback 1" and "bind control source-interface loopback 1"I am can apply these commands but, but in the show run, I ne...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am using e164 numbing standard for all my directory numbers. the format is 6188237XXXX.  I am using an Translation rule for incoming call to get translated to 618XXXXXXXX number. This part works fine. The question is, in CUCM the site uses ...

K D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seven locations across the country with their own DID ranges. For an example:LA – (626) 123-XXXXSF – (415) 234-XXXXFR – (559) 345-XXXXwhere XXXX are unique for the system, do not override each other and are used for internal extensions, so DID...

joro by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SNR setup and working. I’ve configured the Mobility Softkey for my phone. I’m able to send a call from my desk phone to my cell phone. When I try to send the call from my cell back to my desk phone, the call disconnects.I’m running Callmanager...

Hii want to change the number when someone call to a receptionist .for exemple i have two receptionist with the DN 111 and 222 with associated line group 333I want if someone call 111 or 222 to be transformed to 333 directly and will rin on both phon...