IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently replaced a dead ATA 186 with a 187.  Since that time the caller on the analog side is noticing static on their side and the other caller is hearing echo.  We have tried changing pairs between the ATA 187 and the analog phone, but the issu...

Dear NetPro gurus,My client just installed a brand new CME with CUE on a Cisco 3945 ISR G2 router.  However, they have over 30 Analogue phones which are connected to 2 x Cisco VG224, which in turn is registered with CME.They have the following enquir...

Hi all, today one of our site in South Korea reports that they can not hear the voice when pickup call from ISDN, both incoming and outgoing are same issue. system was runnig without problem for months and there is no any change on...

Dear Community, I have been requested to explore the possibility of using G.726 codec within and between regions on Corporate Telephony System that involves CUCM8.5, CUCM6.1 and a couple of Call Manager Express. I was wondering if g726 is available o...

Hi , Is it possible that can we implement load the IP Phone firmware  on the remote router  (running  DHCP local and set option 150 to the Call Manager IP address ) and managed on the HQ office Cisco Call Manager ?Appreciated anyone can provide this ...

veron by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics