IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm running a 3825 with Cisco Unified Callmanager Express. I've had an unusual problem appear and hoping someone can shed some light on it.An extension calling another extension gets redirected to voicemail on no answer. But the voicemail attendant...

saycet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a CME installed in ISR . frequently i am getting this alert in our monitoring tool :  "  Interface VoiceEncapPeer20067 is Down for xxxxxxxxand it's management IP is 0.0.0.0Can anyone plese tell me what is the cause,reason for this ... is it...

HiMy cisco x306 server running Cisco Call Manager 4.2.(3) had memory problems and I was able to create a virtualized the server.I now have Cisco Call Manager 4.2.(3) running in a virtual environment and I would now like to  upgrade...

m-laing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my friends. I am trying to fix my customer's router configuration for their telephone system. It has analog phones, fax machines. It has 3 routers, each having a VIC-4FXS/DID and does connect to a PBX for access to to the outside. The phones ca...

Hi,In my CME 7.1 version, i have to configure the CP-3905, but if i list the possible models, just  show 3911 and 3951 , how can i have load the CP-3905?Follow:ROUTER_VOIP(config-register-global)#load ?  3911       Select the firmware load file for 3...

We recently replaced a dead ATA 186 with a 187.  Since that time the caller on the analog side is noticing static on their side and the other caller is hearing echo.  We have tried changing pairs between the ATA 187 and the analog phone, but the issu...