cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ccme divert to cue

Hi there,I have 2 ccme Site A and Site B and both have cue integrated. Calls between them work fine.The issue I have is when a call get diverted to cue due to the extension not answering or been busy.So if from Site A I make a call to Site B and the ...

Hi, Does anybody knows if CUCM and IP Phones are able to work with SCIP encryption?SCIP (Sescure Communications Interoperatibility Protocol) A customer is asking fot this kind of protocol due to a corporative policy. Basicly, they want to connect tel...

r.ferrero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a question. If you currently have a Unity Connection 8X using say a 1,000 user overlay and wanted to upgrade to a 5,000 user overlay, what's the process of the upgrade/migration? Do you do your usual DR Backup and build a new VM with the 5K OVA t...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,In Unity Connection 8.x is there a way to re-record the canned prompts and upload custom prompts?  We are running into Language barrier issues with requests to word things differently.Thanks in advance.  All replies rated.

All,I set up a controller E1 with country brazil use-defaults. When I receive a collect call from PSTN, this call has category II-8 and the cisco voice gateway returns B-7, disconnecting the call. I find this feature "E1 R2 Collect Call Blocking".I n...

Hi There !I'm trying to allow collect calls on my cisco extensions but for some reason it's not working... I pickup the call, start hearing the music and than the call is dropped....The call comes in like this.PSTN > Philips PBX > E1 QSIG > Cisco Rou...

Hi there,I am trying to configure a 11201 Nortel with CUCM.Anyone can give a how to on that ?what I did so far:On cucm I uploaded the :SIP1120e04.00.04.00.bin*And reset the tftp server.I have configure the dhcp server with option 150 / 66 that point ...