IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i try to upgrade my 4.1(3)sr1 cluster but DMA refuse to migrate the DB because of the following amazing error:[07:06:29 PM] --- End -- Exporting CCM DBFailure- Zimbabwe network locale needs to be replaced with a newer version before upgrade...

jtoque by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP Telephony

HelloPlease help. We have recently purchased a Cisco 7965 IP phone with two 7916 Expansion modules for our reception. Currently we use CUCM 8 and have enabled the BLF speed dials. The numbers appear on the modules but am unsure on how I go about sett...

Hi,Trying to do a DMA from 4.1.3 and I get the following error:ExportDatabase, returning [Failure,Internal Windows to Windows CCM Migration: DB_LOCALE_MISSING_ERROR   Failure,Please refer to 'C:\Program Files\Cisco\Trace\DMA\DB\exportdb.log' and DBIn...

All,Quick Question is there any way to update the Product Specific Configuration Layout using BAT or in bulk like manner after the handsets have been created? There are a number of features that we would like to enable for all handsets (video enabled...

Hi,I have cucm 8.5 installed and I wanted to know if there is a way to store phones numbers in a directory (phone book) so all employees in the company could access them. Is this possible with corporate directory? Or do I need third-party software? T...