IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,We have CUCM 8.5 and a few 6961 IP phones with SIP firmware. I've noticed that the maximum number of calls for these phones is set to 2, while the busy trigger is 1. I'd like to allow our users to get at least 2 calls simultaneously, but the...

Hi Team,A new issue has come to me. Already TAC are working on that. But I would also like to get useful troubleshooting steps or any action plans.The issue is the Meeting place Calls during the Peak hours are dropped. When a Meeting Place call is ma...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Can someone give me a basic primer for being a SIP provider?  As an example, if I have a CoLo at a central site and have a customer across town what are the major components and equipment for providing them SIP service at the remote si...

I have an  CCM  version: 5.1.3, with cisco  ip phones models 7970,7940,7941, 7902, 7906, 7912 and 7911, some of this  ip phones  it was imported from a CCM  4.1,  and  it´s works succesfuly, but  when i to try to connect to  CCM 5.1 some  7911, don´t...