IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've searched in this forum the difference between features supported when using SCCP and SIP.So what are the supported and unsupported features if we just use SIP Phones ine CUCME instead of SCCP firmwares.Is there any link about this?Rega...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to generate phone reports to check how many phones have their call forward destination set to their mobiles. For this I am using BAT (Bulk Admin-- Phones-- Generate Phone Reports). Steps:1. I have set my phone to Forward Destinatio...

I need  help to determine what the most recent version of this server I can upgrade them to here are the description and specification of each one CUCM Version                  7.1.3.32900-4 CUCM Platform                MCS-7816-H3-CCX1/PC1 74-5013...

HiI am hoping to migrate CM 6.1 with Microsoft AD.I was hoping to run this in the lab beforehand so that we can iron out any descrepencies before completing this live. The test lab will be running VMWare on a pc and also two Microsoft 2008 servers, O...

Hello,I currently have a CUCM cluster set up at my main office.  I'm on version 7.1.5.  911 calling and all other dial patterns are working fine at this location.  I am now setting up off site locations to use the same CUCM cluster but these off site...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes