IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts !!!We have a scenario here. We have a IT support setup . All the exensions are set up so that when a call comes in on the IT team phone, and if one of the phone does not pick the call , after 3 hops the call moces to other phone, but from ...

Hi,I do have a IPT setup running on CME. I got 1 PRI link terminated on the router. The problem i am facing is: in only 1 extension inbound call from PSTN is not working, outbound call is working fine. Other than the one extn rest all extensions are ...

I am building a CME for a customer & whenever i log into (or out of) EM, the phone goes through the firmware upgrade & gives an Auth Failure message.The version of IOS os 15.1(3)T2, CME 8.5.This does not happen with the other model of phone i have (7...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Priority        Status                   Host============================================================Primary         Registered               10.3.3.151First Backup    Backup Ready             10.3.3.150Second Backup   NoneCurrent active Call Man...

We currently use Tiger V5 Call Logger with CUCM 6.1.5, but we are having some issues with call records not recording correctly.Tiger is working on this and hopefully we will have a solution soon.But we plan to upgrade to CUCM 8.5 shortly, does anyone...