IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting and "Auth Fail" message on a 7965 that is trying to upload the new firmware version 8.5.3 for sccp to prepare for the DTS bug fix when we go to 6.1.4. How can I fix this?

zzbronski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having a strange problem with the URL Directories. We have a CUCM cluster based on version 8.5.1.10000-26 and a mix of IP Phone like 7940, 7960, 7912, 7970 and 7911.The customer has a centralized corporate directory accessible by a phone ser...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to update some phones using Insert Phones All Details option.  The Job scheduler shows "Success" but no changes happen to the phone that I am trying to update. I am using the CSV file that I have exported with All Details. I modifi...

Imagine customer has no use for fax services.  No need for bridge conferencing. No PRI termination in the Cisco Cube.Compression on WAN provided by ISP is G.729.UCM 6.1---->Cisco Cube 3945E-------Cisco Edge router----WAN(ISP)Question:In which scenari...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello buddies;i have some questions related to DSPs1-DSP mandatory if i use analog module, like FXS or FXO? right?2-for Digital modules like T1E1 Multiflex voice card , is DSP mandatory?3-is this module "T1E1 Multiflex" contain a separate DSP itself?...

Hi,Its not a technical question really more of a solution question.We moved a particular site from an Ericsson PBX to CUCM 6.1 a few years back. The operator was not happy to loose some of the functionality they had when moving over. They used the ol...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII am using mobile connect with extension mobility and noticed if a call was placed to my number and I am not logged into my phone the call comes through to my SNR destination (my mobile) no problemsbut if I then log into the phone the calls is not ...

bowmail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes