IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ISUP IAM message with an the INN indicator in CPN of 1 "Routing to Internal network number not allowed"; is it possible to change this value to allowed?I'm working with a nailed solution, a PGW a voice gateway and ITP.Thanks a lot!

maitacuaz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have loaded scripts into cisco routers before, before now I am having problems with ios 15.1.I use the commandrouter#call application voice application_name script_locationcall applicatoin voice disa flash:disa.tclIt doesn't work though. it wont ta...

I'm trying to get the Directory Account setup for Cisco Mobile 8.1 on iPhone.  I've followed the instructions in the admin guide, and I think I have all the parameters correct.  LDAP works fine for the desk phones.  What's happening is that when I sa...

I'm having trouble importing a phone book onto the 7925g.  I'm using the web interface to do it.  If I create a phone book entry on the phone, I am able to export it using the web interface with no problem.  If I immediately try to import the exporte...