IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I'm taking over a CUCM 6.1.3 cluster and when I did a "run sql select ccm, nodeid from processnode", I got thisname     nodeidpub            2sub4          3sub2          4sub3          5sub1          6Informed that the name convention f...

Currently the main number at SchoolA dn – 12345 rings on 4 phones (off mgr, off Assist, receptn, attend) and never goes to voice mail.  Now they want the phones to go to vm after 5:00pm.I have setup the following:Time Period:Business-TP – 7:30an to 5...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a student at a CCNP voice bootcamp.  Recently my instructor attempted to demonstrate and walk me through a E.164 configuration where the /+.! route pattern is used.  We spent more than an hour troubleshooting the lab when we realized that ...

deal all,     we want to set up an attendent console from where the receptionist can handel, forward, see DN status, things like this can be performed. but dont know how to setup this because i m getting a bit confused on givign creating DN because m...