IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently running CUCM 7.0.1.I have a phone A (12345) that is setup to forward to phone B (12340) here are the settings:Phone ACall Forarward Settings          Voice Mail          DestinationForward Busy Internal                               ...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to user the Recording function on Cisco UCM8.  This requires an additional server called the recorder accessed via a SIP trunk.What are some good software-based products that are used for the Recoder that can be used with Cisco UCM (commeri...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have programmed and saved both the user name and telephone number but the system erases the telephone number as the phone seems to reboot on a daily basis.  I have heard that this is a bug in the system as it has no power source to remember the sto...

riverintl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody out there have 6941 phones deployed with call recording enabled?  According to the compatibility matrix, the phones are supposed to support Call Manger based BIB recording:http://developer.cisco.com/web/sip/wikidocs;jsessionid=F75FD6FBFC21918...

Hi, we are planning to move some phones and users from one CUCM 7.1 cluster to another CUCM 7.1 cluster. Are there ways I can export the selected phone info and user's info, then import into another cluster? Can we export the user's personal director...

Background: We run CUCM 6.1.2 and use VoPSTN for all remote sites. The bandwidth for all locations has been set to 1 kbps to force all calls from remote sites through PSTN (AAR).I have a hunt pilot for a support team that users dial to reach the team...