cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM v 8 TAPS

It’s been over 3 years since I last used TAPS for deployment of phones, I’m struggling to remember whether or not the phones imported into the CUCM database with Dummy Mac’s become part of your dial-plan from the moment they are put in with the Dummy...

Resolved! BLF field query

Can a 7970 phone BLF line field be used to recieve / make calls of other extensions ? Suppose I am using ext 1000 & I have configured ext 1001 , 1002 on my BLF field can I receive calls meant for 1001 & 1002... I think the answer is no, but just to m...

Hii need assistance in getting part no for cisco auto atendant .In cisco products qucik refrence guide it says " dynamic confiugration tools " to get exact part no . ( As part no are depondant on no of ip phones and attendant consoles )once i logged ...

HiI am using CICM 7.1.5 , I have two server in a cluster .I am tryoing to upload a MoH file in the two server when i upload it on the subscriber it is working fine mean to say uploaded properly .but when i  tried tio upload the same file in the Publi...