IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have call manager running in China and US , when i am calling to China from US i am getting MOS value of 4.5 in China IP phone while MOS value of 2 in US IP phone, what could be the reason for this as voice quality is good on china side but not ...

I know it can be done via cisco mobility via remote access, RDP etc..  I also know there is a service parameter where you can set the sequence which be default is *82However can this be done using just a regular IP Phone?Thanks!

bouwman22 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting AllWith ASA phone proxy, we setup a nat  (one-to-one) with tftp address of the Publisher, however when a phone  got it`s config file , it will have the private ip of the CallManager  !!!How can we solve thatany ideas  pleaseThanks

Sorry for the newbie question.  But I was always confused about the purpose of MTP.  Why we would need MTP and how it is different from transcoder?The concept of transcoder is pretty straight forward - when there's a codec mismatch (like g.711 / g.72...

We are currently running CUCM 7.0(2) and are looking at offloading our CDR records to a reporting server and building our own reports. Does anyone have any links or documents about how to go about this?I have tried searching for this and found old di...

Hi allI'm running CM6.1If I set the external phone mask on a line it shows up on the black strip of the phone screen. Is there a was to set the external phone mask but NOT have it show up on the phone? I just want the extension number on the black st...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes