cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM v 8 TAPS

It’s been over 3 years since I last used TAPS for deployment of phones, I’m struggling to remember whether or not the phones imported into the CUCM database with Dummy Mac’s become part of your dial-plan from the moment they are put in with the Dummy...

Resolved! BLF field query

Can a 7970 phone BLF line field be used to recieve / make calls of other extensions ? Suppose I am using ext 1000 & I have configured ext 1001 , 1002 on my BLF field can I receive calls meant for 1001 & 1002... I think the answer is no, but just to m...

Hii need assistance in getting part no for cisco auto atendant .In cisco products qucik refrence guide it says " dynamic confiugration tools " to get exact part no . ( As part no are depondant on no of ip phones and attendant consoles )once i logged ...

HiI am using CICM 7.1.5 , I have two server in a cluster .I am tryoing to upload a MoH file in the two server when i upload it on the subscriber it is working fine mean to say uploaded properly .but when i  tried tio upload the same file in the Publi...

Seem to have an issue lately;Users are sending in tickets stating that the CFwdall option rests itself.Clients says he will turn on the call forwarding to his work blackberry in the morning via the Cisco Website however the next morning he states tha...