IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hello - I was attempting to upgrade my 7970 firmware from SCCP70.8-3-1S to load SCCP70.9-1-1-SRS1.  After the phone reboots it tries to take the new load but the an "Authentication Failed" shows up on the display and the process stops and the phone g...

Hi,I have CUCM 7.1 server and it has SIP trunk configured. I don't have voice gateway or CUBE, provider's CPE is on my network and comunication goes through that CPE (please, don't ask why is that so).SIP trunk is configured with MTP enabled and we u...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I'm looking for a solution for a time of day routing problem. We have a couple of numbers which should only at special business hours be reachable from extern. Outside this business hours, external callers should be directed to a secretary. ...

jehanke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial Rules

On CUCM In Call Routing -> Dial Rules there are three options. Application Dial Rules,Directory Rules and SIP dial rules. Apart from IPMA. Does anyone have example scenarios where this is used? I am struggling to see where this is going to help.

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - would someone be so kind to point us in the right dirction?  We are looking for Cisco's best practices when configuring Cisco switch ports to Cisco VoIP phones to client PC.  Cisco 3750 switch--->Cisco 7960 phone--->Client PC.  We are interes...