IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a CUCM 7.1.5 cluster with 1 publisher and two subscribers.We had assigned IPs from same segment initially to this cluster.Then we have done below changes:Changed the IP of Subscriber 1 (new subnet)Changed the IP and hostname of Subscriber ...

lalit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CDR records

Does anyone know if the CDR records are any different  from callmanager 4.1 and version 8.0.The reason for asking is that we have a reporting package for version 4.1

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CUCM cluster in Germany running 6.1.2.1000-13, the local installed is 6.1.1.2000-1 (german)Have set the default Enterprise parameters to German and the device pool shows German for the network locale.I have an issue though that the user a...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Site ADial-peer voice 10 voipDestination-pattern 9.TSession target ipv4:10.1.1.1 Site BDial-peer voice 100 potsDestination pattern .TPort 2/0:15Scenario:-----------A user in Site A places a call to pstn . This call goes to pstn through Site B. Now ...

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am in the initial phase of setting up a 1751V with 2 port FXO and 2 port FXS card to use with Cisco CME. Router has got 32M Flash and 256K PVDM. Please find the attached output of "show version" and "show INV" for your analysis.The issues is...

hi guys,we have 22 floor five star hotel in each room i have three phones with same extension and i need to create one user for three of phones with same entension. so that i will have same voice mail.what i need to upload BAT file this scenario.my q...