IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seem to have an issue lately;Users are sending in tickets stating that the CFwdall option rests itself.Clients says he will turn on the call forwarding to his work blackberry in the morning via the Cisco Website however the next morning he states tha...

I know you canconnect the PC thru the VOIP to the switch but can it be done the other way around? Our infastructure is fiber and I'm trying to avoid the use of media converters if possible.  When bridgin a connection inwindows will the switch only se...

Hi@all,i have some question about UCL licensing. Please help me for choice to ordering the right licenes.Now we have a CUCM 7.1.2 with 200 DLUs and 30 User. Next time we want upgrade to CUCM 8.5. We dont need to change the Server.Here my questions:We...

I've seen the new info on the PVDM3 cards, but I want to find firm numbers for the conferencing and transcoding support.I just want a table that shows the number of everything per module. They have it for voice ports/transcoding, but just general 'up...

emikelso by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious if you can use intercom to one way to more then one phone, or if anyone knows of another way to accomplish the same ends. I know about paging but want to the actual phones and not a speaker system. Any help is apreciated. running CUCM 7....

j_lichatz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes