IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if there's a maximum number of BLFs that can be configured system-wide in CUCM these days?  I can't imagine that there would be, but a client asked specifically because there is a maximum number in their current PBX system.  I don't want ...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we are having 2 analog lines connected to 2 fxo ports. Port 0/1/0(594) and 0/1/1(671). If i try to call the number 594 the call is working fine but if try to call 671 its not working, im able to hear the ringing sound but the call is not estab...

We have a daily backup set up for our CUCM and a weekly backup set up for CUC.Both of these systems regularly report an error when viewing the history page of the Disaster Recovery System.When viewing the current status, however, each individual back...

Resolved! Line Group ->VM

Is there a way to have the ending member of a line group be vm , having the dn of the hunt pilot?I have a help desk with HP having all members in the line group, they want last choice as vmthanks