IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a vCUBE ( CSR1000V (VXE)) deployment where during call transfer back to ITSP, media still hairpin through vCUBE. Media anti-trombone is configured in global level but still vCUBE holds on to the media.Any idea if we need any additional con...

Good Day, I have a problem with an 8841 phone which is not booting fully. The phone powers on and the line buttons light up orange-green up to row 4.  Row 5 goes orange or does not light up at all. I have used the aux input to capture logs.  See atta...

vcronje01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the onboarding , If I try and use activation codes I get an error "Please check internet connection". If I use auto registration the phone works fine. I am running cucm 12.5 and the phone does ask for activation code. Has anyone se...

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I've very little in the way of networking telephony experience and zero exposure to (and little understanding of) H323. I believe I may have a H323 issue that is causing problems with the function of softphones connected to a particular VPN...

help.jpg
mattipler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes