IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Call Manager version 5 set up and configured using route filters for outbound route pattens. All route patterns are configured for 9.@ and various router filters are then configured to restrict outbound calling. My customer has complained th...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple sites collapse back into 1 central MGCP GW for PSTN connectivity via a PRI. Using E911 (RedSky) so 911 is not an issue, but, is there a way to tag the calling number on an outbound call to display different caller id from each bldg out a sin...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running Cisco UCM 7.1 and I would like to upgrade to 8.0. Is there any hardware upgrade needed on the voice h323 gateways? (Cisco ISRs 2800 platform, most of them running 256 MB of RAM - c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-20.T2.bin) Thanks...

Hi,Company is having a strange issue with their Ringmaster v5 - if anyone out there has experience in this.....They have Ringmaster setup to dynamically learn extension numbers which are then automatically put into groups depending on which part of t...

I have a client who is requesting the output of CDR informatin reflect the full national number only and not extension length output.  This is due to itegration with a back end billing system.  I am not sure if this is an option or not - help would b...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 2911 router running 15.1(1)T.  This also serves as a SRST gateway in the event of CUCM failure.  The challenge that I run into is that when I power the router on and the site falls into SRST I don't have any MOH.  If a reconnect the...

j.leroux by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,We have 7 different locations (Campus) in the US. CER (HQ) is serving the emergency calls.  When both CERs are down, the emergency call should be routed to the local 911 service of the location where the 911 call is originated. For each l...