IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to restrict the ring phones to the user in this way?- Group A have to use ring tone A, and they cannot use any other;- Group B have to use ring tone B, and they cannot use any other;...I think maybe it is possible to restrict some ring...

Hi, I have a CUCM 7.1.3 which calls should be recorded, the recordings are performed by server Oreka, reviewing recorded calls only shows the called party number as the local party and not show the called number true.recorded is vlan 21 "agents phone...

Hi Guys,I would like know if when using the H323 Protocol it´s possible configure SRST. In the past I did the project with MGCP and didn´t have problem. I read the documentation about SRST when work H323, but, I didn´t understand if it´s possible w...

Hi there !I'd like to know if it's possible to create (maybe it already exists) some feature/application in the IP Phone (7945G) that works like this:- for example, the boss press a button and a LED turns on in the Secretary IP Phone. So when she com...

Hello all,I'm hoping someone can help my save a 7961 from the old phone heaven in the sky!Problem is, I tried to perform a factory defaults reset using the steps found here -->http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_tech_note0918...

Resolved! BAT Tool

Hi,It would be like a bit childish. But i really want to know how exactly i can export the Phone details using BAT.I tried it in production environment as well as in my VMWare setup. But i was not able to get an output, in job scheduler its showing a...

I need to calculate the consumption of IP phones SPA500G2 and SPA500G4  with Cisco switches WS-C2960S-L-48FPD.In the Cisco Power Calculator I have no similar phone model.There is a tool to calculate it, or can someone tell me how many phones can supp...