IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have performed a factory reset of a 7942 running 903 firmware.However upon boot it now hangs on upgrading and does not seem to do anythingI have checked that the term42.default.loads and all its references files are on the tftp serverDHCP is ...

guyshave a strange issue with phone licensing unless im reading the documentation incorrectly.i have 6921 phones that are stated to have 3 DUL. however, on my CUCMBE 7.1.5 im seeing the phone taking 4 DUL per phone. can anyone assist in an explanatio...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,just doing some labs here on the new MeetingPlace app. Im no guru by any means but im missing something basic and just wanted to clear up. Basically, i have the lab, registered for the demo licenses and everything is installed. Ive installed Mee...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is the topology.CCM servers,V5 centralized deployment. Around 30 sites are using this call managers over WAN. More than 3000 phones are there.Problems:*Phones were started to resetting and the phones are stable after few reset.*But the ...

We are planning a CER implementation. The documentation states that we need at least one DID for each ERL. However, management thinks it is a short-coming of the CER system if it forces such a requirement. I explained to them about how call-back ne...

Resolved! 9951 video call

I cannot initiate a video call with a 9951. The 9951 can display video if the remote side such as a CUPC soft phone initiates a video call but there is no soft key or programmable feature button to initiate a video call. I have loaded 9.0.3 sip-9951 ...

Hello!I am about to make an IP telephony installation (CUCM 7.0) with 3 telecom providers as gateways to PSTN.Two of them will be connected to one Cisco router (2911) where I will install CUBE (IP to IP gateway). My side will have H.323 signaling, wh...

dpuntaric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyboby have any document on the pros and cons between SIP and PRI ?I understand PRI has been around forever and SIP is a fairly new technololgy and it seems like that's where everybody is headed. What are the extra benefits with SIP ?Tha...

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes