IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To all NetPro gurus,With CUCM 8.0, is there any way I can set an individual password for each 'Meet-Me' conference??I have read other posts at NetPro and I kept on coming across where ppl suggest to use Unity Connection as a Meet-Me Conference server...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if I implement SNR and use a quescom GSM gateway does this have an effect on the ability to hand the call back to desk phone?the customer basically does not want to pay for the 2nd call leg as they get free minutes from their mobile providerany major...

I have this configurationCUCM: 7.1.3.32900-4Phones: 7911 (SCCP11.8-5-3S)NTP Server:admin:utils ntp statusntpd (pid 17450) is running...     remote           refid      st t when poll reach   delay   offset  jitter=====================================...

my backup history says the last good backup was on 12-01. when I try to do a manual back up, I receive a message that a backup is currently in progress. I try to cancel it but it doesn't allow me to. it's been processing for about a week now, how ca...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes