IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all;I am deploying a UC implemenation for a big customer and I want to verify the below with you and if/how they can be done:CUCIMOC will be deployed for end user; I need to know is it a must to integrate AD with sAMAccount with CUCM or I can in...

We have a customer with CM 7.1.3 and Unity Connection 7.1.3  with new SIP 8961 phones since they liked Visual Voicemail option it is turned on globally and TUI is turned off. Everything works fine and customer and end users really like this except on...

balukr by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the time on the phones are slipping each day and have to keep resetting... Im looking for some guidance in how to configure a Public NTP on the CUCM 6.x and UC.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.source of public NTP?Assistance in synching it?Tha...

misy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to take phones from one of our clusters and move them to another? I have a 7.1 cluster in Manchester, a 6.1 cluster in Sydney, and a 7.1 cluster in the US. I would like to take some extra phones from the US and send them to both sites....

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have implemented 802.1x in our company.There is a problem about inputting the 802.1x code.Because we don't want end users to get the 802.1x code,so we have to input 802.1x for every phone.And inputting 802.1x code is a hard work.Is there any way o...

markjiang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have six sites with Chicago being the hub hosting Call Manager 6.1.  All sites have 7960 & 7961 with a 2821 as the gateway.  We are running H.323 and using SIP trunks rather than PRIs.  All sites are connected via IP MPLS network.The iss...

Hi,I have a VG224 for which I need to reset/recover the password.  I haven't been able to find any Cisco documentation on how to do it.  I have tried the normal stuff you'd do on other Cisco devices but it's not doing it. I tried using the break key ...

LEBATOXCA by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have SRST setup in CME mode. Hunt groups are working. However the customer has a UCCX Attendant queue that we are trying to mimic if the WAN link fails. The issue is when a call for that queue comes in, the B-ACD is not answering the call while in ...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes