IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been testing out the ASA UC Proxy functionality. It was fairly straight forward to configure, and we have a working setup now with one exception - when placed on hold, the off site phone does not receive music on hold.When the call is placed...

Dear All,I am running Cisco Call Manager Express version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Express 7.1.I have one Cisco IP Phone 7911. I cant to restrict this phone is such a way that it can only call one extention and can receive call only from one extention.Is i...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have one 3825 device with 3 ISDN interfaces attached to one PSTN, one IVR and one PBX links.PSTN ------------ Cisco Voice Gateway ------------------ IVR                                .                                .                        ...

Hi dear community,I would like to know if the ASA have the ability to end SRTP and IPSEC (for securing signalisation) of a MGCP controlled gateway:CUCM ------- [ASA] ------- Gateway -------(PSTN)-------phones                         |                ...