IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,running into a wierd issue where my CPU utilization is going over 90%. processes showed CCH323_CT as the process taking 48%. sent the show command to output interpreter but it advised that it could see a high utlization but no process was causin...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CallManager 7.1(5) and the Administration page will not load. I tried to restart the Tomcat service but had not luck. I went to the console and it is scrolling the following message:ext3-fs error (device sda6) in start_transaction: Jou...

Hi,We need to generate a missed calls report from CCM 4.2CDR flags are enabled and "Log Calls with Zero Duration" flag is also enabled.The problem is that all missed calls are logged in the CDR with a Date of "0". The "dateTimeConnect" is always Zero...

sharpgate by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the Plantronics corded  H171 & H171N with Amp 26716-01 and the Plantronics cordless  CS50, CS55 & CS70 were recommended in a thread in 2007 for the 7941 phones.  Is that still the recommendation in 2010 for the 7941 series phone???

maryclegg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a 2811 with CCME and CUE. I have 17 mailboxes and im trying to create an 18th - but im getting the error 'max mailboxes exist'where is this value set in CUE - and how do I change it?First one with the correct answer wins a cup of coffee ...

davieshuw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes