IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I am using a call handler to send calls from Unity to a shared line in a reception area.  I am finding that when I use supervise release that the most calls I can forward to is 2 before the rest of the calls get sent to the line's voicemail. ...

Hi Every oneI've been trying to do an exchange 2007 integration with CUPS 7.X but it was unsucessfulI have followed the book from Micheal H Lou1) upload the CA certificate to the CUPS server2) set an email account with Exchange admin view only, this ...

trienguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a situation, hope Pro s here can help me.I have a CME 7.1 (Platform 3825),and a voice gateway on 2851 we have around 100 DID numbers starting with 2133100. Our local extension schema is four Digits starting with 5xxx.I was translatin...

Asim ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I just migrated from ccm 4.1 to 7.1 and am learning there are a few differences.  Do you know if I should be able to have a second ring?  Any dn on the second line appearance does not seem to ring.  If this is the case, then what is the u...

I am using Telephony-Service "SRST Mode Auto Provision None". (not call-manager-fallback).  CME version 7.0 with 7965 telephones.  Router is running c2801-ipvoice_ivs-mz.124-20.T4.bin".  Cbarge option only available if ephone is preconfigured with no...