cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cloning Cisco PLM server

We are moving UC appilcations (cucm,cuc,uccx, cer and cup, plm) from one datacenter to another.So, we are cloning them and transferring it to another DC. Now, when we clone it changes the MAC address.How does it affect PLM server? PLM also takes new ...

Resolved! 8845 phone registered with SIP server - incoming calls work, outgoing gets fast busy signal

I have configured an 8845 via TFTP and XML to register with my FusionPBX SIP server. I can receive incoming calls but when I press any digit on the pad in an attempt to make a call, I immediately get a fast busy signal. I suspect it has something to ...

cainram by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Be4k extensions/phones

Hi there, Looking at BE4k documents it says it supports maximum 200 phones or 200 extensions at any time. Q1: If there is a phone with a Key Expansion Module that has 5 buttons configured as Extensions...would that take out 6 extensions in total from...

raid_t by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM Application User

Hello Everyone,Our RMCM application user has a great number of devices and Extension Mobility profiles associated with. I would like to copy this user account and change the name but keep all the associated devices and EM profiles. There's a copy opt...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 7841 Connection Speed

I have a few 7841s (sip78xx.12-5-1SR1-4) that are connecting at 1G per spec and some are only connection at 100M. The cabling is good and there is no distance problem between the phones and the switches (all 1G POE switch ports patched to Cat-6 horiz...