IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have cisco ip communicator and would like to use the option 150 for tftp thru msvpn.  Does anyone know how to configure msvpn for option 150 tftp.  We currently have a palo alto firewall and msvpn servers and would like to configure option ...

My Voicemail button is not showing in my Windows Jabber Client.  We are running BE6K with CUCM,CUC,CUPS 9.1.  The only walkthroughs I have seen for this are for older versions of CUCM and I don't have the same options.Thanks for all of your help     ...

Hi, We have SSO enabled on UC environment (CUCM,CUC,Jabber) recently we had SSO outage. During login to each service we got message. Invalid Status code in response. This may be caused by configuration error in the IDP.We also have SSO on Webex but W...

mistemarc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing 8861 VOIPs on an Enterprise System.  We have had about 15% of the phone stop during initial bootup when the second button on the left and right of the display light up. The phone will not process past that.  Is there a fix for this ...

PMNSR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer is looking to have different display name for both internal and external calls.Like if it's internal call then person's name should be there but when someone make a call outside it should display company's name.I have tried different wor...

Resolved! C3925-CME-SRST/K9

Hi Guys, Can I check can I use C3925-CME-SRST/K9 model to support 700 users for the voice? As currently we only support 200 users and we are moving into new building or should we replace it with a new model?

ciscoguy88 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am newbie in Cisco collaborations. I want to configure my Cisco 3925 router as a PBX. I have installed PVDMv3-32 and have VIC2-4FXO card. Current ios version is 'c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M6a.bin'. so please suggest me recommended IOS an...

Hello, We have CUCM 9.1 with MGCP gateways + ISDN trunks, I'm looking for a solution for correct displaying of calling party in forwarded calls ... At present, when an incoming PSTN call is forwarded, what is displayed at the destination is our root ...

I'm brain-dead here today.  A long way back, I set up the Unity Web Inbox and it works great for on-site customers when they choose 'phone' and put in their internal number. Now, with the pandemic, many employees are teleworking and want to use their...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wonder if you could help me out here, I'm currently setting up a new cube but hitting problems placing outgoing calls, incoming calls are working fine, if I place an outgoing call to my mobile number I get a message (I can hear it) Sorry the service ...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes