IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a phone WITHOUT any CSS attached to it, however, it has voice mail profile defined, in the voice mail profile, there is valid CSS to reach the voice mail port.My question is, when I pressed the voice message key on the phone, should I be a...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dialpeer Issue

Hi, we have a PBX connected to a SIP GW cisco 2811 router via E1, when a number is dialed from the PBX the GW only matches the first digit and tries to find a matching dialpeer to route the call and doesn't collect anymore digits and the user gets a ...

In short we already have a job schedule to export tar files from the Callmanager to another area for backup.  It seems the service was down for a couple of months so files were missed.  How can I retrieve those files from the server.  What method can...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes