IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears;i am trying to install the Locale for language by software Installation/Upgrade tap in the CM OS administration but i got an error message:The Directory could not be located.my laptop  is the FTP server and the file is located in c:\locale\file...

eng.shadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on RTMT/Syslog Viewer, every minute, i can see the following error and Notice messages:Date: May 18 15:38:50Machine Name: sv-ccm-cv-01Severity: NoticeProcess:  mgetty[17456]Message: : failed dev=ttyS0, pid=17456, login time out Date: May 18 15:38:...

I`ve seen some info. on this but has anyone got any real examples of where, how it is used. It seems to imply that you make a change on something - DP??? and then only have to select some devices to apply a change as opposed to changing every device....

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can some one kindly help me to over come this situation?I am trying to have caller ID as +14162222222 through h323 gateway, however the h323 normal behaviour as per cisco will strip + on h323 gateway. Because of this reason I get the display as 14162...

uthth1971 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UC520 with an analog phone hanging off of a fxs port.The ephone associated with the fxs port will not register. When you take the analog phone off hook the user hears a fast busy. At the same time a console message is displayed which says so...

ahab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes