IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a prolian server (IVR) which is connected on the Ethernet port of Cisco 2811 ip base router I need to connect the E1 (PRI ISDN with 30 lines call) received from my telecom operator on that routerThe router receive calls on E1 card from teleco...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Can someone guide me whom have experience with configure SIP account from SIP Provider with Cisco Voice Gateway, the idea is to point UCM users to point for all International calls to pass via Cisco Voice Gateway router then ------INTERNET -----S...

Hi All We have two Cisco 7960 phones at our reception with primary extension 3970 (Shared between the two phones). We have 18 lines in each reception phone. Line 9 (Directory Number: 3989) and 10 (Directory Number: 3990) of these are for Dodo Infinit...

HI all,          I am running CUE 2.3 and CME 4.0.3, I got the voicemail working(leave and retrieve voicemail);however, when a suscriber leaves a message CUE does not send a message waiting indicator to the phone to notify the user. Of course I do ha...

Hi,  I have been asked to verify if we can raise the max-ephones in SRST mode from 40 to 80.  Is there a command(s) I can run to verify if the IOS and licenses on this router will support this?  I'm taking this on without history on the router so I d...

mcdonovan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,just a simple question. We have a customer that requires 80 Analogue PSTN trunks to be terminated and im trying to see what other options there are other that multiple routers and the HDA-6FXO= along with the Network modules.Are there any option...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys i have installed CCM 6 on VMWARE....now when it boots it asked for localhost username and password......what it that???? i tried the username and password when i was installing it but it didnt work.....can someone please tell me what that would ...