IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are experiecing some weird results when trying to assign BLF SDs for our users with 7915 modules.  We just upgraded to CUCM 7.1.3.32900-4 and when we assign BLF SDs on our 7962 phones we see the same extension being displayed in every available...

Hi All, I've installed 3911 sip ip phone whit a CUCM 7.1.3 and when I try to forward call from the phone to another dn but doesn't work. The phone display say that the phone is forwarded but when I call the original number no ring. The calling search...

cpelosin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2 installation, I would like to make a complete report on the following:I would like to make a complete report on all the users and all the phones they have attached including the p...

We are rolling out RightFax purchased from Cisco and have it installed and mostly configured. I am concerned about patches..should I simply run the windows updates or use the Microsoft updates that are available on Cisco's site (Microsoft updates fo...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes