IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not sure if I am using the correct terminalogy. I am rather new to Call mananger. We are running 7.1.3.I am wanting to setup a "helpdesk" extension for our department. Easy enough. I already have the extension number I want to use.The goal is to ...

cyr0nk0r1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Another CUCIMOC question if I may:On some users, if they make a call they go to OCS status "on the phone".On others, if they make a call they go to "busy".A communicator to communicator call always appears "on the phone".   Does anyone have any idea ...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured 3825 as CUBE running 12.4.24T connecting to Verizon SIP trunk. users been reporting that callers get dead air when they call an extension number that is forwarded to outside number. call routing is Cell-SIP trunk-CUBE-CUCM (6.1)-CUBE-SIP...

mpower78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that has Cisco Mobile downloaded on his iPhone.It asks for the following:UsernamePasswordServerPortWhere do i get this information?Is the Username and Password from the end-user account in call manager?I guess the server would be the ca...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCM 6.1.3.1000-16 and when we want to get CDR for users or gateways etc. we got error message: error code "10021" error description "There are no matching records". According to earlier post https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1094339#10...

Hi,I have a callmanager 6.1.1.2000-3  cluster with a numerous 7962G phones.We  added some "new" ones recently and we noticed that the time was 2hrs out.On further investigation when web browsed to the phones the Time Zone entry was blank.I compared t...

markbatts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes